Thursday, February 07, 2008

Lunar New Year

Hoho!! First day of the Lunar New Year!!
Woke up at 8 this morning and proceeded to wash up. Mother was hurrying me already. Hadn't had the time to put on make-up. Just put on foundation and off we went to the temple, whicdh reminds me that I have to go 拜太岁 tomorrow. Hehe...does that reveal my age... =Þ
Then we went to Lor Ong Lai's temple before we went to uncle's house for vegeterian 'brunch'. Waited for all the relatives to come, sat around and caught up with the rest of me cousins. No picture...Gotta wait for them kids to upload in friendster before I 'steal' them.
Went to my auntie's house and sat again and chat some more before going to another uncle's house and chat again. ... Parents...
Now back at home with no programs tonight!! How???

No comments: