Friday, February 01, 2008

Went window shopping but...

31 January happens to be my last day of work in the company. Good riddance I may say, but i'm not gonna say anything bad here.
Nobody commented anything on my fan-fiction so I think it was pretty bad then... so perhaps I should stop writing.
Went to True Yoga today for their trial 'course' with one of my girlfriend. Took the Bollywood dancing. Din managed to catch everything but it was fun. I looked like a duck though (funny hand and leg co-ordination). Really wanted to sign up, but then there's no one to accompany me and I'm kinda shy when it comes to perfect strangers. Khim din wanna sign up as she said she's not committed... There goes my yoga club...
Anyway, we had a bit of tea break cum lunch and we met up with Khim's sister and accompanied her for a meal at Ajisen Ramen. NB: Khim's on the right.

I also played with the camera and took this. Isn't it cute??
I also bought a pair of shoes. Nice?

Then i decided to take a few shots of myself and still came to the same conclusion as before, I suck in photographs...lol... agree with me?? I don't look like me in the photo... =(

Anyway, nothing happened much today, other then it's my last day and the dance class. I want the club membership... Anyone interested??

No comments: